Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mt. Charleston home

We went to Mt. Charleston on Wed. We packed our van as full as we could with outside toys and made the trek. What a wonderful place. Just smelling the pine sent my mind dancing! The house will suit our family just right. I still can't believe it! How exciting!! I'm sure I did too much hiking. I'm already sore! But I couldn't help it. It was just too perfect. Really pretty staircases Our beautiful girls! (Jessi's first time wearing pants- it got chilly in the evening up there!)
Roman was beat and Gabriel pulled him all the way across the top floor!
The "secret attic"- high hopes of finishing the attic and putting a spiral staircase off Trish's room to the "secret hideout"
Trisha's room with 2 fireplaces
Dining room view into family room
I think this is the master...

Family room (our lunch boxes etc on the floor there)
Upstairs room off the boys bedroom- will most likely be a toy room

Trish taking a rest on a neat stump...
View of our house and the next door house from the road.
Playing hide and seek looking for Gino...
Family room
Upstairs bedroom


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow Amy! It's really happening! I better call to see when is the moving day! It all looks like a dream, I'm so happy for you all.

Tara W. said...

Wow!! It's so beautiful!!! I'm so excited for you guys.

Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker


My friend Elizabeth's beautiful jewelry