Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jessi Lou is 2 months old

Jessica can roll tummy to back now! Gino was the first witness when he was watching her while I got him (our "Shaggy") something to eat. He very proudly came running to tell us the news. She can also hold herself up high when on her belly and talks and talks.
She weighs 11.8 lbs. Our EC project is going well and I am starting to catch more. I still need to buy her a potty. I'm still holding her over the pot. The children just adore her and she enjoys watching them. She can laugh now! She laughs when tickled (I found out by accident) and she is starting to laugh at smiles from time to time.

No comments:

Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker


My friend Elizabeth's beautiful jewelry