Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday Patricia Ann!

She's in there somewhere getting a group mug, I mean hug!



Sign by Gabriel and Roman


Pancake breakfast by request




Lots of books, new pillows, an Inkheart game, homemade cards and a mug.


14 years ago I became a mom. I never realized such joy in this life could come from holding pure joy. I treasure you, Patricia Ann. You continue to give me joy every day of my life. Thanks for being my little girl! I love you!!! Always, Mommy
Danny took the gang to the Bass Pro Shop. We are planning Trisha's favorite- lasagna for dinner with a strawberry whipped cream topped cheesecake to sing over. yummmy





3 comments:

Annette said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Sounds like a great day.
love,
Summer, AJ, Nicholas & Annette

Michelle W said...

Happy Birthday! What a special day!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Tricia!

Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker


My friend Elizabeth's beautiful jewelry