Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Legoland trip
























































Gino had one of those calcium deposits on his eyelid and it was driving Danny nuts. He wanted to remove it for him with a sterile pin, as he has done in the past with me and Trisha. It was haunting!!!! Finally he promised "I'll take you to Legoland". A few days later it worked out that Gino was "brave" enough for Danny to remove it. I volunteered to stay home with the dogs after the big downer of "uhhhh, we can't go because of the dogs....". Anyway, the plan was set. I had a really hard time being without everyone. But they had a great time at the park. And they were able to go to the beach and the aquarium, too.

1 comment:

SWC said...

They look like thay had a great time!

Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker


My friend Elizabeth's beautiful jewelry