Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Meme from Tara

Tara sent me this meme. I'm usually quite private but I'll come up with something....
The Rules:
~ Post these rules before you give your facts~ List 8 random facts about yourself~ At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them~ Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they've been tagged

Fact 1: I find healing in all forms fascinating. I especially love the power of herbal remedies.
Fact 2: My first car was a 1976 Camaro. I had an 8 track player and used to rock out to Heart, Queen, and any other 8 track Goodwill had to offer!
Fact 3: I sing at any given moment. I make up songs about everything- my kids don't know if these songs are "real" or not. Usually a song such as "I love cleaning dog vomit" is totally made up.
Fact 4: I was a DJ in college on the radio station and for "The Pros" DJ-ing at weddings, etc. I was once asked if I was a "lady of the evening" while wearing my sequined DJ shirt by a stranger at an event. I never took a job in Washington DC again!
Fact 5: I went to 3 colleges before graduating. It still only took 4 years! I don't remember much but I was able to get my degree and teach for 5 years before becoming a mom. I taught night school for a year while also teaching during the day.
Fact 6: I worked on a organic farm for a year. I really learned to appreciate the effort organic farmers give to provide us with the best food! I would love to own a farm one day and be self-sufficient.
Fact 7: I brew my own kombucha.
Fact 8: Ketchup really grosses me out. I can't stand the smell, texture and the scraping off the dinner plates. Yuk!

I don't know who to send this to. I don't know 8 other people with blogs!!

No comments:

Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker


My friend Elizabeth's beautiful jewelry